Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Singapore Town


(Leopard printed romper from Hula & Co/ Military Jacket from a market in Indonesia/ DIY Leather tassel necklace/ Hellraiser knockoffs and skull bag from Far East Plaza)

Today I took a trip around Singapore Town... I went shopping at Chinatown as I needed to buy more stuff for my jewelry making which I'm launching soon, so please keep a look out for it! Walking through the streets in Chinatown really made me felt like a tourist haha... Aside from the necessary items, I picked up a cheongsam top and another kimono (As you can see from the very last picture.) I then rushed down to Arab Street with Mardhiah to pick up more stuff needed for my jewelry such as chain and charms. Along our stroll to Little India, we dropped by Thieves Market where I got myself two vintage bags at a price of $13!!! It's so cheap its almost daylight robbery hahah but really the bags are mint and in good condition. Later that night I met up with another friend and bought those indian slippers from Little India. :) 

So my outfit today was a little more tomboy than girly which is how I truly am anyway. My friends would tell you I'm no girly girl, I'm rough and loud. It's been awhile since I dressed up this way and I really like it, I should dress up like this more often no? 

My military jacket really needed to see the sunlight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment