Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

A Day In China Town




(Netted top from Cosmic/ Red tube bra from Pierre Cardin/ Faux leather skirt from Blogshoppers/ DIY Feather necklace/ Faux leather satchel from Charles & Keith/ Snake print platforms from Bugis Street) 

I love Chinatown. It's crowded streets are more nostalgic than clinical (you know, like Orchard Road). I was there with Shikin to shop for my DIY necessities... I've been going crazy over certain projects, currently working on a necklace with so many feathers that I feel like stabbing myself with one. 

We trekked the streets of Chinatown and found so many awesome things to buy and most of them cost only $10!  Shikin and I were saying, with Chinatown, who needs Topshop! I bought a couple of aaaamazing outerwear that I just can't wait to wear!!! I can't wait to go back to Chinatown too. 

Anyway I must have bought this top 3 years ago in the "discount" bin and I'm only wearing it now ahahah. I had no idea what to wear it with... and yeah, this is pretty much as sleazy as I would get for now. =P 


1 comment: