Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

In Riding A Horse, We Borrow Freedom





(Tank top from F21/ Embroidered outerwear from Chinatown/ High waisted jeans from Bugis Street/ Boots from J Shoes) 

Went out on a day trip to Amigos Horse Riding at Pasir Gudang to do some horseback riding. I'm sure every reader here knows by now I'm crazy about horses so I enjoyed every second of it. Mos, the guy who owns the place is really nice and hospitable. If you wanna try horseback riding and not pay a bomb for it, this is the place to go. Luqman and I went for the 45min to 1hour jungle trail which costs only 100RM. =) 

So anyway when it comes to horse riding, practicality and comfort is key so no shorts, skirts nor jeans. Well mine are slightly stretchy and not of a true denim nature, so it was fine when I was riding. I think leggings are ok too. Mos said Luqman's jeans weren't suitable. I think my boots were a bit too big cause one of them got stuck in the stirrup while I was dismounting. Tsk.

Can't wait to go back there next week!! =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment