Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Starry Night




(Aztec blouse from Topshop/ Bandage skirt from Cotton On/ Necklace from Pull & Bear/ Gladiators from Aldo/ Accessories from all over)

Starry Night refers to the gorgeous painting by Van Gogh on exhibition at the National Museum. It's a fine piece of art, I'm no art connoisseur but one can appreciate the colors and the strange peacefulness that comes with it. Who doesn't love gazing and wishing among the stars? 

Van Gogh and I share one common interest and that's colors. Ok, just realized I've worn like black and white two posts in a row! That's rare. 

I swore to myself I'll never wear bandage skirts ever again cause they're for skinny chicks but once I saw this girl, who was let's just say not very skinny... she was rocking the bandage skirt. She looked stylish and sexy despite her size so you could say I was inspired by her. :)

By the way, do check out the Dreams & Reality arts exhibition. You won't regret it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment