Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Are We Not Horses?





(Sequinned top from Blogshopping/ Pleated flare pants & floppy hat from Topshop/ Gladiators from Aldo/ Assorted accessories from all over)

Today was close to perfect, went to visit my beautiful horses at the Singapore Polo Club where I used to work. It's one of the few places I really really miss working at. I didn't expect to visit them today, it was a spur of the moment but oh my gosh, the horses remembered me. They're still as loving, magnificent and messy as ever. 

I have a thing for sequined items, like blouses, skirts, beanies... etc. When worn the right way, they can be stylish and even add a zest to an otherwise boring outfit. Think a white tank top with jeans, throw on a sequined blazer for night or a sequined beanie for daytime. Do you guys have any idea what other pair of shoes I could pair my pants with other than slippers or sandals? 

And oh yeah, I'm definitely a gypsy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment