Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Pilot.


(Mustard Shirt from Hurs/ Studded Skirt from OhSoFickle/ Deer Necklace/ Hellraiser knock offs)


This is my first attempt at fashion blogging and I'm proceeding with both caution and utter bewilderment. I'm no high flier. I don't have any glamourous photographer boyfriend nor a pair of endless legs. I don't have a sea of heels either. But I love fashion, clothes and playing around with the budget that I have.

Watched The Viral Factor with Luqman, we've been watching mandarin movies in the spirit of CNY! Bugis was a ghost town, but as I've told him, if all the foreign talents/ workers were to suddenly disappear, this is probably how relaxed and slow-paced the day would go by. Breathing space, personal space, we've taken all these for granted.





No comments:

Post a Comment